Placing An Order
- We recommend placing the order at least 10 days in advance to ensure availability (even earlier during summer months). Although we can usually accommodate last minute orders, we cannot always guarantee availability. Please contact us or call 407-366-8299 if you have any questions or would like to verify availability if your order is being placed less than 3 days in advance.
- A full refund will be issued if the order is cancelled a minimum of 30 days prior to the event.
- Cancellation 29 to 8 days before the event will result in a 50% refund.
- Cancellation 7 days or less before the event will result in no refund.
- We do not refund monies due to inclement weather. If you have any questions regarding your order please contact us M-F 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Eastern time at 407-366-8299.
- We do not accept the return of any live butterflies for refund.
- We guarantee that our butterflies will arrive alive and in healthy condition. Due to unforeseen circumstances, should any butterflies arrive deceased, please call us within 24 hours letting us know. We may ask for a few pictures to verify proof. We ship approximately 2-5 extra butterflies to compensate for potential casualties. We cannot guarantee a successful release if you release the butterflies in inclement weather, or if your release day temperature is below 70 degrees. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT RELEASE THEM IN THE RAIN. An alternate plan is to display the butterflies as a centerpiece. Simply cover a basket with tulle, tie it with a ribbon and use it as a display cage. The butterflies can live out their lives in the basket, or you can release them on a nicer day. See feeding instructions on using a designer display cage, or release box. THE RELEASE MUST BE MADE DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS AND MUST BE OUTDOORS.
- Our butterflies are shipped overnight express with FedEx and will arrive the day before your event. The butterflies are packaged in a specially designed insulated cooler with freezer packs to keep the butterflies at a cool and comfortable temperature during their transit. Butterflies are cold-blooded insects. This means that when they are kept at cool temperatures, they enter a state of natural hibernation. Essentially, they will be asleep for the entire journey, which keeps them safe and ensures their survival.
- The butterflies are shipped to arrive the day before your event for releases occurring Wednesday through Sunday. For Monday or Tuesday events, please call us or email us prior to placing an order to determine if delivery is possible. We recommend that someone be home to receive the butterflies on the day of delivery. The butterflies usually arrive before noon, but the exact time of day cannot be guaranteed. If it is not possible to have someone home to receive the package, we can have the butterflies shipped to another address or held for pickup at a local FedEx facility. Please contact us well in advance of the shipping date to make any modifications.